What We Believe
OUR CORE VALUESOur Core Values are a result and effect of our intentions and desires to:
- Worship God
- Love each other
- Serve our Community
We are empowered by our CORE VALUES to:
† Passionately Pray Daily (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
† Intentionally worship and study the Bible (Psalm 100: 1-3)
† Lovingly serve each other and our community (1 Peter 4:10)
† Be Devoted to introducing Christ to Others (Matthew 28: 18-20)
† Give responsibly for my time, talent, and resources (Matthew 22: 2-16)
Understanding our CORE VALUES at Christ the King is important because they dictate and explain why we do what we do.
- They furnish direction for our Church
- They declare why the Church does what it does
- They provide the groundwork for the decisions we make
- They guide our ministry
- They encourage personal involvement
- They are designed to signify what is important
- They guide our overall behavior
- They inspire us to action
- They empower creditable leadership
- They define the character of our ministry
HOW WE WORSHIP IN FAITH
- Christ the King Lutheran Church gathers to worship our Lord & Savior Jesus the Christ as often as possible.
- Additionally, our community gathers daily and weekly for various Bible studies, activity groups and worship in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
We rely on several sources to direct our faith:
- The Bible,
Ancient confessions of faith such as:
- The Apostles’ Creed & Nicene Creed
- Lutheran doctrinal statements such as the Augsburg Confession.
WHO IS WELCOME?
All are welcome at Christ the King Lutheran Church, especially you!
We heartily invite you to come and learn more about the one true God who created us, saved us, loves us and sustains us through all things!