Chri st the King Lutheran ChurchDecember 5, 2021
Season of Advent
Worship: Sundays at 9:30 am
Join us in person in the Sanctuary!
Indoor worship has resumed!
(masks required per Sacramento
County Public Health)
Worship will continue to be held online.
Services will be held at 9:30 am.
Coming Events (in person)
- Tuesdays - Tuesday Crew @ 8am
- Tuesdays - Warm Hearts @ 10am
- Wednesdays - Bible Study @ 1pm
- Thursday - Bible Study @ 7pm
- 2nd & 4th Wednesdays - Peace Be Still Evening Worship
- Nov 1-30 - One Warm Coat Drive
- Dec 1-20 - Sac County Sherriff Toy Project Drive
- Dec 1 & 15 - Advent Midweek Worship
- Dec 5 - Pastor's Playground, Fair Oaks
- Dec 11 - Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Dec 18 - Guemmer & Myers Christmas Concert @ 4pm
- Dec 19 - Impromptu Choir
- Dec 19 - Pastor's Playground, Citrus Heights
- Dec - Parking Fundraiser
- Dec 24 - Christmas Eve Worship (4pm & 7pm)
- Jan 9 - Pastor's Playground, Folsom
- Jan 23 - Pastor's Playground, Rancho Cordova
Virtual Activities at CTKLC
- Wednesdays - Bible Study @ 1:00 pm (Zoom) and Book Study @ 7:00 pm (Zoom)
- Thursday - Renewal Worship @ 7pm (Facebook Live & YouTube)
- Sundays at 9:30 am: CTKLC Worship (Facebook Live & YouTube)
One Warm Coat Drive
Donate to Church your coats, jackets, sweaters, blankets, sleeping bags and other things that keep people warm.
Please consider donating unwrapped children's toys for CTK's December Toy Drive to support the Sacrament County Sheriff Toy Project.
Come & Join the fun at our neighborhood playgrounds and learn about Jesus too
with Pastor Scott!
For kids 12 & under
(with your parents, grandparents, guardians, etc.)
Playtime: 3:00-4:00 pm (weather permitting)
Snacks will be provided
Dec. 5 - Fair Oaks Park
11549 Fair Oaks Blvd., Fair Oaks
Dec. 19 - Rusch Park
7801 Auburn Blvd., Citrus Heights
Jan. 9 - Livermore Community Park
6004 Riley St., Folsom
Jan. 23 - Sonoma Park
10750 Agria Ct, Rancho Cordova
Join us for a Christmast
Minimum 3 to a Team
First Sunday of Every Month
Bring your recyclables!
Please separate into Cans, Plastic, and Glass!
Funds from recycling now being dedicated for property and maintenance needs!
Next Recycle Sunday
December 5, 2021
CTK Work Days - TUESDAY CREW
Every Tuesday Morning
Come lend a hand if you're able